Counterparty Risk Officer - Investment company Please, send your CVs with mark « Counterparty Risk Officer» on firstname.lastname@example.org.…
Distressed Credit Analyst – Investment company
Please, send your CVs with mark «Distressed credit analyst» on email@example.com.
- Minimum 5 years of meaningful investment banking and/or credit investing experience, preferably at a sell-side or buy-side firm
- Critical attributes are solid analytical skills, insight and effective communication
- Experience understanding and evaluating creditworthiness
- Experience with financial statement modeling and analysis
- CFA certificate as a plus
- Conduct independent, fundamental credit research on distressed issuers and securities, including analyzing factors critical to valuation and investment performance
- Create historical and projected financial models, analyzing key metrics to differentiate improving from deteriorating credits
- Make buy, hold or sell investment recommendations that incorporate the fundamental credit outlook and recovery expectations
- Producing client-ready presentations and effectively communicating analysis and work product to colleagues across the firm, including Analysts and Sales teams
- Contribute to overall research team efforts through whitepapers, peer support, etc.