Counterparty Risk Officer - Investment company Please, send your CVs with mark « Counterparty Risk Officer» on firstname.lastname@example.org.…
Senior Investment Analyst at Skolkovo Ventures
Skolkovo Ventures is an investment platform focusing on fundraising for high-tech companies, M&A advisory, venture capital funds management, development of venture capital ecosystem, as well as launching new financial products for fast-growing technology companies.
We are looking for the Investment Analyst to join our investment department, which helps startups in capital raising activities and large corporates in innovation advisory.
– Pipeline generation for mentoring support in capital raising and business development
– Preparation of investment docs: pitch decks, presentations, financial models
– Analysis of market and tech trends
– Consulting on the value proposition for investors: customer development, market sizing, go-
to-market strategy etc.
– Building relationships within the venture capital market, networking with institutional investors
and business angels
– Support of startups during the negotiations with investors
– Experience: minimum 2 years as an analyst/intern in VC/PE/IB/management consulting
– Ability to quickly navigate in various industries, assess the startups perspectives, strengths and
– Strong hard-skills: building financial models from scratch, preparing investment presentations
– Fluent English
– Excellent professional team (ex Big-3/bulge bracket/top VC&PE)
– Interesting and non-trivial tasks
– Maximum networking in the venture industry
– Fresh air of Skolkovo
How to apply:
Please send your CV and CL to email@example.com with subject line “Investment Analyst vacancy_Surname”